My incoming or outgoing transaction (ZEN buddies transfer, IBAN transfer, Card to card transfer, cryptocurrency transfers, top-ups) seems to be stuck.
There are various ways to transfer money and cryptocurrencies. Please keep in mind that the term of crediting money or cryptocurrency could take up to 10 days depending on the selected transfer method as well as the specific financial institutions involved in the transfer process:
- What is a SWIFT and SEPA transfer, and how long do they take?
- How long does it take to process my transfer?
- My Digital Currency transfer has not been completed
To create a safe and reliable financial ecosystem for our users, some transactions require additional verification and manual acceptance. If the transaction is not completed within the standard timeframes available in the articles above:
- Check the status of the transaction in the service you used to make it. If you initiated the transaction in ZEN app, check the status in the transaction history (about steps of a transaction — "I paid with ZEN card but the transaction is not completed yet.").
- If the transaction is not completed in a third-party service — contact the support of such service ("My SEPA/SWIFT transfer didn't arrive to ZEN").
- If an incoming transaction is completed in a third-party service and not completed in ZEN app, contact ZEN Customer Support.
- If an outgoing transaction is not completed in ZEN app, contact ZEN Customer support using the "Contact Support" button in transaction details in transaction history.
Important: once a request is created, it may take a few days for the transaction to be verified. We will send you a message if we need more information and when the verification is complete.
Do you need help? We are always happy to help you in ZEN app support chat (open the link from your mobile device, we usually respond within 2-3 minutes) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org (we usually respond within 24 hours). When you contact us via e-mail, please send your message from the email address linked to your ZEN account.