Can I deposit to my account using BLIK?
See also: 'Can I pay via BLIK in the ZEN app?'.
To top up your ZEN account using BLIK:
- Open ZEN app, tap on the account and then on 'Top up'. Using BLIK you can only fund your account in Polish zloty (PLN).
- Tap on the menu of possible ways to deposit funds and enter the top-up amount. Minimum amount of deposit via BLIK — 29 Polish zloty (PLN).
- Select BLIK from the list provided.
- Enter the 6-digit BLIK code provided by the service provider (in the bank's or financial institution's app) with which you are depositing.
- Confirm your BLIK payment using the service with which you are depositing.
- Your account must be funded instantly. Also see: 'My incoming or outgoing transaction seems to be stuck', 'My top-up was rejected'.