Updating the personal data on the ZEN account


How can I update my name, surname or date of birth in ZEN? How can I change the document I used to verify my identity?


To update your personal details (like name, surname, or date of birth) or verification document in case the old one has expired, was restricted, lost, or changed, contacting ZEN Customer Support will be needed.

Before contacting ZEN Support Team, prepare your original new document (it cannot be a copy or scan). When contacting ZEN Support Team mention that you would like to update your personal details or documents.


Never send any scans or photos of your identity documents via chat or email.

ZEN Team will provide a dedicated secure channel for verification of your new data upon contact. Updating data on your account may take up to a few days.

Do you need help? We are always here for you:

See also: Changing your phone number

Was this article helpful?