Changing the country of residence in ZEN


How can I change my country of residence in ZEN? What do I need to provide to change the country on my account?


If you need to update your country of residence on your ZEN account, in connection with moving to another country, please follow the steps below:

  1. Make sure your new country and document are supported by ZEN.
  2. If ZEN operates in your new country, prepare your new government-issued ID document in a physical version.


    Never send any scans or photos of your identity documents (such as an ID Card or Passport) via chat or email.

  3. When you're ready to verify with the new documents, contact ZEN Support Team.

When contacting the ZEN Support Team mention that you would like to update your residence country. A dedicated secure channel for verification of your new data will be provided upon contact. Updating data on your account may take up to a few days.

Do you need help? We are always here for you:

Was this article helpful?