Why was my card purchase rejected? Why cannot I pay in merchant?
When you notice that your card payment has been rejected, one of the following reasons could have been the cause:
- The card you are trying to make a transaction with is blocked or restricted (How to unblock the card?).
- Your card has not been activated yet in the ZEN app (How to activate ZEN card?).
- You do not have sufficient funds in your account (Top up your ZEN account).
- You have exceeded your daily card limits (How to change card limits?)
- Your card is damaged (How to order a physical card?).
- The data you input is incorrect (card expiry date or CVV code).
- The PIN code you input is incorrect (How to check my PIN?).
- Automatic currency conversion does not work for a given currency pair (Exchange currency in ZEN app).
- The merchant accepts only credit cards - the ZEN card is a debit card.
- You try to use a ZEN card on a website with forbidden content. Thus, under these regulations, we are prohibited from making payments to/from certain gambling companies.
- The transaction was rejected by the security systems.
If none of the examples above is the cause, don't worry! Contact us and we will help you find the reason.
Do you need help?
We are always happy to help you in ZEN app support chat (open the link from your mobile device, we usually respond within 2-3 minutes) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org (we usually respond within 24 hours). When you contact us via e-mail, please send your message from the email address linked to your ZEN account.