When you notice that your card payment has been rejected, check if one of the following reasons was the cause:
- The card you are trying to make a transaction with is blocked or restricted.
- Your card has not been activated.
- You do not have sufficient funds on your account (use the top-up option by card, BLIK or transfer).
- You have exceeded your daily card limits (“How to change card limits?")
- Your card is damaged.
- The data you input is incorrect (card expiry date/CVV code).
- The PIN code you input is incorrect.
- Automatic currency conversion does not work for a given currency pair.
- The merchant accepts only credit cards - ZEN card is debit.
- You try to use ZEN card on a website with forbidden content. Thus, under these regulations, we are prohibited from making payments to/from certain gambling companies.
- The transaction was rejected by the security systems.
If none of the examples above is the cause, don't worry! Contact us and we will help you find the reason.