There may be several reasons why you can't add your card to Apple Pay. Please refer to this article to exclude errors caused by the device itself.
Follow these steps to make sure you can add your card to Wallet:
- Make sure you're in a country or region that supports Apple Pay.
- Make sure you are using a compatible device.
- Update to the latest version of iOS, watchOS, or macOS.
- Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID.
- Restart your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Mac.
After each and every step, check if you can add the card to Wallet.
If you still can't add your card, please contact us and we'll be happy to help. You may need to manually tokenize your card in Apple Pay.
If the button is missing in the Wallet App.
If you don't see the button when you open your Wallet App, your device might be set to the wrong region. First, make sure you're in a country or region that supports Apple Pay. Then follow the steps below to set the region on your device:
- Open the Settings app and tap General.
- Tap Language & Region, then tap Region.
- Select your region, then tap Done.