How to make a complaint? How quickly does ZEN process complaints? Is there a possibility to appeal a complaint decision?
Before submitting a claim/complaint, please contact our Customer Care team. There is always a chance that your problem may be solved right away!
However, if you have not been able to solve the problem without submitting a complaint, before submitting your application, prepare:
- Description - as accurate as possible. In the case of possible financial complaints regarding transactions or fees, the amount and date of the described event should be provided.
- Documents, scans, screenshots containing additional information, e.g. correspondence, receipts that you have obtained.
You can send your complaints to email@example.com, indicating in the subject line that your case is a complaint.
Remember to send such an email from the address associated with your ZEN account. Otherwise, the application will not be properly accepted.
After submitting the complaint to the appropriate team, you will receive a return confirmation with a number for your case.
We process complaints immediately, subject to Point 8 of the ZEN Terms for Individual Users, no later than 15 days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
If we are unable to respond to your complaint within 15 working days for reasons beyond our control, we will send a notice to your e-mail address, clearly indicating the reasons for the delay in responding to the complaint and specifying the date on which you will receive a final response.
The deadline for receiving the final reply does not exceed 35 business days.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you can apply to the Lithuanian Financial Supervisory Authority of the Bank of Lithuania (Žalgirio str. 90, 09303 Vilnius, Lithuania; www.lb.lt) to resolve the dispute.
A complaint in Lithuanian language may be submitted to:
- Via the E-GovernmentGateway electronic dispute resolution gateway.
- Through the consumer's application form, which should be sent to the supervisory unit of the Bank of Lithuania, by letter to the following address: Žalgirio 90, 09303 Vilnius, Lithuania, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By making a written notification and submitting it to the supervisory unit of the Bank of Lithuania by post to the following address: Žalgirio 90, 09303 Vilnius, Lithuania, email: email@example.com