If you are unable to withdraw cash from an ATM, check the possible reasons below:
- The card you are trying to make a transaction with is blocked/restricted /inactive. You can quickly check your card status using ZEN app.
- You don't have enough funds on your account.
- You have exceeded your daily card limits (check here how to change limits).
- Your card is damaged.
- Machine failure has occurred.
- The PIN code you input is incorrect.
If none of the examples above is the cause, don't worry! Contact us and we will help you find the reason.