I need a ZEN Physical Card. How do I order it?
Important: currently you can order MasterCard cards only. ZEN does not issue Visa cards.
You may order the physical card in the ZEN app. The physical card can be used online, at the POS terminals, and ATMs.
Remember - For security reasons, please activate your card only after it's delivered. Also, remember that the first transaction must be confirmed with a PIN code.
To order a new card via the app, the tutorial below will guide you through the process.
- Log in to the ZEN app and then go to the Home page.
- By swiping up from the bottom edge of the screen, you will expand the card section view.
- Press to start the process. There are two types of cards to choose from in the next step, select "Physical card", and press the "Order card" button.
- Choose the correct delivery address for your card. The address that was registered with ZEN when the account was created will be automatically selected. If you want to have your card sent to a different address, select "Change address" and enter it according to your preferences. After entering the address press "Order card" to continue.
- The screen will show you a summary of information about your order. If everything is alright press "Confirm and order".
Important - After confirming the data and ordering the card, it will not be possible to change the delivery address.
- The app will ask you to set a 4-digit PIN code for your card, which will allow you to make transactions. Enter it twice to confirm and avoid mistakes. The created PIN code can be conveniently displayed later on in the card details ("How to check my PIN?").
- At the very end, you will see the card order confirmation with the estimated delivery date. Confirm by clicking on "Done".