Cancellation of a filed complaint or ZEN Care report


How can I cancel already submitted claim or ZEN Care Shopping Protection report?


To cancel your claim or ZEN Care Shopping Protection report submitted to us, please contact us via or by replying to the e-mail that was sent to you with your case number.

In your message, please provide us with the number of the case and information as to why you want to cancel the complaint/report. Upon receipt of such information, we will close your case.

See also: Making a complaint to ZEN

Was this article helpful?