There are many reasons why your transfer might have been returned to your account. Please have a look at the list below.
- The transfer was sent to the incorrect account number.
- The BIC/SWIFT code was incorrect.
- You have sent the transfer to the country which is not supported. (General User Terms 1.17.)
- The transfer was rejected by the beneficiary bank.
The transfer was rejected by the intermediary institution.
- The transfer was rejected by a security system.
If you need more information, feel free to contact us.