Why was my transfer returned to my ZEN account?
There are many reasons why your transfer might have been returned to your account. Please have a look at the list below.
- The transfer was sent to the incorrect account number.
- The BIC/SWIFT code was incorrect.
- You have sent the transfer to a country that is not on the list of supported countries (General User Terms 1.17.)
- The transfer was rejected by the beneficiary bank.
The transfer was rejected by the intermediary institution.
- The transfer was rejected by a security system.
Do you need help? We are always happy to help you in ZEN app support chat (open the link from your mobile device, we usually respond within 2-3 minutes) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org (we usually respond within 24 hours). When you contact us via e-mail, please send your message from the email address linked to your ZEN account.