At ZEN, we play with an open hand - we want our customers to know how we do things. There are many reasons why we may contact our customers. A significant part of these reasons relates to maintaining appropriate security standards, so if there is no response, we must take appropriate actions, such as:
- withhold until further notice or reject the payment,
- restrict the use of some functionalities in the application,
- stop the flow of money through the account,
- initiate additional verification,
- block access to the ZEN application,
- as a last resort, close the customer's account.
There are two main reasons why we may take the above actions:
- to protect our customers from dangers,
- to comply with legal requirements.
If you notice that any of the above may apply to you, check your email inbox and look for messages from us. Also check your "Spam" folder, as your email filters may have determined that messages from ZEN are unwanted correspondence.
Do you need help? We are always happy to help you in ZEN app support chat (open the link from your mobile device, we usually respond within 2-3 minutes) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org (we usually respond within 24 hours). When you contact us via e-mail, please send your message from the email address linked to your ZEN account.