At ZEN, we play with an open hand - we want our customers to know how we do things.
There are many reasons why we may contact our customers. A significant part of these reasons relates to maintaining appropriate security standards, so if there is no response, we must take appropriate actions, such as:
- withhold until further notice or reject the payment
- restrict the use of some functionalities in the application
- stop the flow of money through the account
- initiate additional verification
- block access to the ZEN application
- as a last resort, even close the customer's account
There are two main reasons why we may take the above actions:
- to protect our customers from dangers
- to comply with legal requirements
If you notice that any of the above may apply to you, check your email inbox and look for messages from us. Also check your "Spam" folder, as your email automation may have determined that messages from ZEN are unwanted correspondence. If you still do not see a message from us, then write to us using this Form or at email@example.com and we will do our best to help.