How to transfer money to Ukraine? How does PrivatMoney work? How to send money from ZEN account to accounts and cards of Ukrainian banks?
Special offer: international transfers from ZEN via PrivatMoney are free of charge from July 18, 2023 to December 31, 2023.
Important: currently it is possible to send a transfer via PrivatMoney from ZEN account to accounts and cards of Ukrainian banks. It is not yet possible to send a transfer from Ukraine to other European countries.
PrivatBank and ZEN provide the service of money transfers to cards of PrivatBank and other Ukrainian banks, as well as to account numbers of PrivatBank and other Ukrainian banks. During the special offer period you can top up your own card, support your relatives or donate for a free of charge. To send money:
- Open ZEN app. If you don't yet have ZEN app, download it from the App Store or Play market, and sign up.
- Select the account from which you want to send the transfer (currently you can only send a transfer from EUR or USD accounts).
- Tap ‘Transfer' and then 'Transfer to card' or 'Bank transfer' (transfer to IBAN account number).
- When sending via 'Transfer to card', select 'Add a beneficiary' and enter the card number of a beneficiary. When sending via "Bank transfer", enter the beneficiary's IBAN account and check that PrivatMoney is specified in the "Transfer type” section. Read more: 'Which bank cards and accounts can be used to transfer and receive money via PrivatMoney?', “What are the limits for money transfers via PrivatMoney?'.
- Enter the transfer amount, check the data and confirm the transfer.
- Money transfer is credited instantly.